Friday, September 5, 2008


Greetings! Welcome to my unique blog chronicling all the random Tarzan stuff found in California, movie reviews and random jungle fun. First let me start with a legal disclaimer- Tarzan ® and his posse are copyrighted Edgar Rice Burroughs Inc. This is an unofficial mega nerd site where I am not making any money, just showing random trivia, pictures and my romantic adventures. Please do not sue. I will give photo credits when possible.

This website is a metaphor for my single life. Every single girl dreams of meeting that so- called perfect guy, their mate, their BFF for life. Some dream of a handsome prince or a pop star, I always wanted to travel and have romantic adventures with a tall, hot nerdy in- shape guy. It’s hard these days to find someone who mates your “criteria”.

Here is little back history on my love affair with the Tarzan stories. When I was little I used to watch the old Tarzan TV show. I think it was the 60’s one with Ron Ely, I’m not totally sure. I just remember he could talk to animals and was married to Jane and lived in Africa in a tree house. I though this was cool. I never knew why he was living in the jungle per say or how he met Jane but I though they were a great couple. I strived to meet a man who can build a shelter, hunt food and cuddle at night. I manly-man but had a sensitive side.

No comments: